Greenhorns’ Guide to Franchise SEO Services: What Am I Paying For?
So you’re new to franchise SEO services, and you’re a little skeptical. You could use a walkthrough.
But maybe you’re not ready to talk, or you’re just feeling overwhelmed.
No problem–we’ve prepared a greenhorn’s guide to franchise SEO services in which we explain the basics of franchise SEO, share helpful industry stats, and point you towards helpful starter resources.
Franchise SEO Services Help Clients Find Your Business
Not convinced about all this SEO stuff?
Greenhorn readers, consider what the following stats say about the value of franchise SEO services in 2018:
- Search Engine Journal reports that SEO leads have an average close rate of 14.6%
- 81% of people research a brand online before making an investment or purchase decision
- In 2018, the average franchise allocates over 40% of their marketing budget to online advertising and SEO, and this is expected to grow for the foreseeable future.
Quite simply, if you aren’t investing in franchise SEO services, you’re letting leads slip away. Your company needs to be visible online in search results, with content and brand information presented in a way that appeals to targeted audiences and drives real business results–this is what franchise SEO services are all about!
Why are Some Franchise SEO Services so Cheap Compared to Others?
If you’re Googling franchise SEO services, you’ve undoubtedly seen claims (maybe even in ALL CAPS) from what Moz’s Kenneth Dreyer calls “the low-cost with 100% guaranteed results guy.” They’re the ones vowing to get you #1 search engine rankings and 30,000 unique site visits per month for dirt cheap, and in practically no time at all.
Here’s a shocker: they sometimes follow through. Kind of.
Though Google’s algorithm is getting more sophisticated (and thus, harder to fool) every day, there are still various blackhat methods that can get you huge traffic spikes and #1 rankings. Sometimes you end up ranking #1 in a search engine you’ve never heard of (maybe Guggle?). And sometimes your site just gets flooded with totally irrelevant “junk traffic.”
Either way, it’s not what you asked for, which was tangible business results.
Here’s the reality: franchise SEO services takes time, effort, and specialized skills. If somebody is offering you franchise SEO services at a rate that considerably undercuts the market standard, they’re almost definitely up to no good. And if they’re guaranteeing results in Google, that’s another warning sign.
What Am I Paying For?
Quality franchise SEO services should include:
- Website Development. Your website is your business card, sales funnel, and first impression all wrapped into one. If your site’s design, load time, mobile-responsiveness, or architecture aren’t up to par, you’ll struggle being seen and getting results. Everything from the front-page content to backend tags needs to be tweaked and optimized.
- Multimedia Content Creation. 47% of consumers view 3-5 pieces of content created by a franchise before contacting a sales representative, according to a Demand Gen report.
- Mobile Marketing. 54% of smartphone users regularly search for business hours on their phones, and 53% regularly search for directions, according to a Google report.
- Local Search Optimization. Google “near me” searches have seen a 15-fold increase since 2013 according to SearchEngineWatch. Engaging local customers by appearing at the top of geo-targeted searches (i.e. those that include city names) is the surest way to generate sales for the vast majority of businesses.
- Social Media Optimization. Social media is a great way to grow your digital footprint to stand out from the crowd and increase opportunities to interact with potential leads.
- Powerful Reporting. Franchise SEO services ought to report their results to you on a regular basis, and also share user engagement metrics to help with marketing.
Talk to a Franchise SEO Services Consultant
Now that you’ve reviewed the fundamentals, you’ve probably got questions.
Call ClickTecs at 905-564-0020 or visit our website to pick the brains of some of our best and brightest, and learn what franchise SEO services can do for you.BACK