ClickTecs is a Mississauga based Digital Marketing Agency focused on providing website design/development and digital marketing solutions to our clients in the Franchise vertical across the US and Canada.
- Ticket handling; First response ticket intake(Phone/email), internal contact to development team, ensure ticket documentation is maintained, and responses are completed in a timely manner using FreshDesk our ticketing software.
- Create, assign, and schedule tickets for team of digital marketers and developers
- Reporting to the Support Manager, the coordinator will assist in the details associated with the delivery of projects, from conception to post-launch iterations, with a focus on web and digital
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with digital marketers, designers, and developers to support digital projects
- Provide project management support to ensure the effective execution and delivery of digitally focused initiatives, including: brief writing, timeline creation, status updates and contact reports utilizing basecamp for task creation, assignment and tracking.
- Track all ongoing tickets and tasks and follow-up with technology team regularly for status updates for the clients
- Customer Satisfaction Follow Up Calls/Emails
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Design, Business, or IT
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and a willingness to learn new computer software programs as needed
- People-centric and critical-thinker from problem definition to product delivery
- Desire to ask thoughtful questions, frame problems, conduct research, synthesize insights, and evaluate results
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools like Hotjar
- Experience with content management systems and governance around content workflows
- Project coordination experience considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail oriented and proactive in anticipating and responding to team’s needs and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task across various projects working with various resources