ClickTecs is a Mississauga based Digital Marketing Agency focused on providing website design/development and digital marketing solutions to our clients in the Franchise vertical across the US and Canada.
Client Support Coordinator Job Description:
The ideal candidate for this role should be a confident, enthusiastic and organized. You will play a vital role on our team and be the liaison between our clients and our overseas technology team.
There is no better place to learn all of the nuances of social and search engine marketing then with a firm that has been involved in hundreds of projects across multiple verticals. In this position, you will be working directly with our in house and overseas team to support web projects as well as digital marketing projects we are running for our clients’ that are located across North America.
Support Coordinator Responsibilities
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities, with a strong command of the English language.
- Strong command speaking in Urdu or Hindi to communicate with our overseas team to explain client requirements
- Ticket handling; First response ticket intake(Phone/email), internal contact to development team, ensure ticket documentation is maintained, and responses are completed in a timely manner using FreshDesk our ticketing software.
- Create, assign, and schedule tickets for team of digital marketers, web developers, designers and content marketing team
- Reporting to the Support Manager, the coordinator will assist in the details associated with the delivery of projects, from conception to post-launch iterations, with a focus on web and digital
- Provide project management support to ensure the effective execution and delivery of digitally focused initiatives, including: brief writing, timeline creation, status updates and contact reports utilizing basecamp for task creation, assignment and tracking.
- Track all ongoing tickets and tasks and follow-up with technology team regularly for status updates for the clients
- Customer Satisfaction Follow Up Calls/Emails
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Positive, enthusiastic, “can do” attitude
- Life long student of learning
Support Coordinator Experience
- Post-secondary education in IT, Marketing, Communications, Design, Business, or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and a willingness to learn new computer software programs as needed
- People-centric and critical-thinker from problem definition to product delivery
- Desire to ask thoughtful questions, frame problems, conduct research, synthesize insights, and evaluate results
- Project coordination experience considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail oriented and proactive in anticipating and responding to team’s needs and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Passionate about on going learning
- Web savvy
- Meticulous attention to detail and multi tasking
- Highly organized
- Work in a project team and be directed
Schedule: Full Time
Start Date: To Be Determined
Please submit your resume by filling in the form to the right and mention “Support Coordinator” in your message. If we will be interested in your application, we will get back to you and will ask you for any further details including Resume and any other details.
Interested parties can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up on their request.