ClickTecs is a Mississauga based Digital Marketing Agency focused on providing website design/development and digital marketing solutions to our clients in the Franchise vertical across the US and Canada.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist (PPC Expert)
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the PPC Specialist will assist in the details associated with the delivery of Pay Per Click projects, from conception to post-launch iterations, with a focus on tracking conversions (CPC, CPL)
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with digital marketers, designers, and developers to support digital projects
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, FB, LinkedIn, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Good analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Good communication, both verbal and written
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, FB Ad Manager, Linkedin Ad Account, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Customer Satisfaction Follow Up Calls/Emails
- Google Adwords Certification
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Design, Business, or IT
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and a willingness to learn new computer software programs as needed
- People-centric and critical-thinker from problem definition to product delivery
- Desire to ask thoughtful questions, frame problems, conduct research, synthesize insights, and evaluate results
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools like Hotjar
- Experience with content management systems and governance around content workflows
- Project coordination experience considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail oriented and proactive in anticipating and responding to team’s needs and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task across various projects working with various resources
Candidates that fit the requirements can email their resume to email@example.com