ClickTecs is a Mississauga based Digital Marketing Agency focused on providing website design/development and digital marketing solutions to our clients in the Franchise vertical across the US and Canada.
ClickTecs is looking to add innovative individuals to our staff in our Mississauga office to further assist our growing client base.
Qualified Candidates must possess some if not all the items detailed below.
- Ticket handling; First response ticket intake(Phone/email), internal contact to the development team, ensure ticket documentation is maintained, and responses are completed in a timely manner using FreshDesk our ticketing software.
- Create, assign, and schedule tickets for a team of digital marketers and developers
- Reporting to the Support Manager, the coordinator will assist in the details associated with the delivery of projects, from conception to post-launch iterations, with a focus on web and digital
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with digital marketers, designers, and developers to support digital projects
- Provide project management support to ensure the effective execution and delivery of digitally focused initiatives, including: brief writing, timeline creation, status updates and contact reports utilizing basecamp for task creation, assignment and tracking.
- Track all ongoing tickets and tasks and follow-up with technology team regularly for status updates for the clients
- Customer Satisfaction Follow Up Calls/Emails
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Design, Business, or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and a willingness to learn new computer software programs as needed
- People-centric and critical-thinker from problem definition to product delivery
- Desire to ask thoughtful questions, frame problems, conduct research, synthesize insights and evaluate results
- Some working knowledge of HTML would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools like Hotjar
- Experience with content management systems and governance around content workflows
- Project coordination experience considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail oriented and proactive in anticipating and responding to team’s needs and manage multiple and changing priorities
Job Type: Full-time
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Discussed based on experience