Franchising is a winner, and everybody knows it.
For the last six years, franchise sales and development in the US has shown significant growth, according to a Statista report. That same report estimated the total number of franchise establishments in operation in the US at around 745,290.
With franchise systems now more popular and successful than ever, competition in the online franchise development arena is fierce.
Today’s post is about how ClickTecs crushes the competition posed by other franchise development companies in 2018. Read on to learn why it makes sense to partner with our team.
A Multidisciplinary Approach to Franchise Development
- Web development. Your website and digital footprint as a whole is a reflection of your business. Quality candidates are online-savvy, and they’ll expect any brands in consideration to have sophisticated web assets.In and of itself, a website is a multidisciplinary endeavor. A good website needs to take into account graphics, content, functionality, placement of elements, user accessibility needs, and more. Websites also need to be mobile-responsive so that you don’t exclude the millions of users who prefer mobile browsing.But a website isn’t enough on its own. To be competitive in today’s digital climate, you’ll need to expand your digital footprint by creating a number of other web assets, such as citations in online directories and quality backlinks.
- Social media optimization and social media marketing. Social media assets are another big part of your digital footprint, and another thing that 81% of potential franchise owners will be researching before they get in touch, according to AdWeek research.Social media optimization and marketing become must-haves in the franchise development mix. ClickTecs covers everything from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to online forums.
- Search engine optimization (SEO). SEO plays a major role in online franchise development. If you can’t find your site fast using a Google search, leads never will. In the early stages, candidates are fickle, and most would rather flit to the next opportunity on their list than waste 15 minutes combing the SERP for your website. It’s a tough pill to swallow, but every day that passes without franchise SEO potentially costs you sales.
- Local search optimization. Searches for business opportunities “near me” have increased 15-fold since 2013 according to SearchEngineWatch. That means potential franchise owners are looking for local business opportunities, and if your brand isn’t discoverable, that business goes elsewhere.As local search optimization experts, ClickTecs can help you identify and correct the “on page” and “off page” factors impeding your local franchise development efforts.
- Pay per click advertising (PPC). PPC gets immediate targeted traffic for your franchise advertisements and can generate franchise sales within weeks. Admittedly, Google makes their AdWords program “beginner-friendly,” but expert users get more cost-efficient results.
Leveraging Franchise Experience for Powerful Franchise Development Results
It’s one thing to read about web marketing best practices, but quite another to apply them to the world of franchising in a way that produces real results. The stiffest competition will be those who can combine web-savvy marketing with franchise industry insight.
This is one of ClickTecs’ greatest competitive advantages. Not only do we have franchise experience from both sides of the franchise development equation; we’ve also developed franchise development software of our own.
We know what franchise owners want because we are franchise owners. Who better to push your franchise development past the competition than web marketing experts with franchises of their own?
Learn more about ClickTecs franchise development at https://www.clicktecs.comBack