Mobile Application Home Repair | Mobile App Service Providers | Saas Mobile App by ClickTecs
June 26, 2012 by Jamshaid Hashmi
View the demo of this SaaS home repair service management software:
Your team at ClickTecs is excited to announce the launch of our Web Based SaaS model application developed to Automate & Track the workflow of Home Repair Service providers.
The Solution allows a Company to respond to customer request with Real Time data on the Location (on a Map) & Availability of their Field Technicians.
The Mobile interface allows the technician to receive & perform job assignments including invoicing & receiving payments from the customer.
Intelligent Dashboards are available for management to have a real time, bird’s eye view of their business.
Repair Service Management SaaS Application Features:
- Consolidated View of your company – Across branches or offices
- LIVE MAP view of your entire team
- View & Manage your Teams Schedule in Real Time
- Assign Jobs directly to your Teams iOS / Android Phones
- Send Invoices to customers & collect payments
- Real Time , Intelligent reporting to help you make smart decisions
How This SaaS based Business Application Works:
- Customer Calls –>; Attendant Answers Via Attendant Dashboard
- By the ZIP Code & Address, System Locates the Customer on a Map & Displays Technicians Near the customer, Technicians Schedule is also Displayed
- Attendant Finalizes the appointment directly into the selected Technicians Schedule
- Appointment Goes to Technicians iOS/Android Device & Confirmation Email goes to customer
- Technician sees the job description & gets driving directions on their iOS/Android Device. Technician arrives at the site, assesses the problem & checks Inventory directly form their iOS/Android Device
- Technician does the job, works on the Invoice on their iOS/Android Device & Invoice + Payment receipt is emailed out to the customer
- Technician becomes available again on the Attendants dashboard
Management can see the added customer & Revenue + Reduced inventory in their dashboard.
About the Author : Google
A serial entrepreneur with extensive background in franchising and interests in multiple online business channels, Jamshaid (Jam) Hashmi has played an instrumental role in the franchise development and success of a renowned international franchise company. His most recent entrepreneurial interests include launching ClickTecs, a Digital Marketing company specializing in Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing as well as Website and Mobile Application development. In 2007 he co-founded WSI Search Result, an online marketing company that supplies services to Internet Marketing Consultants. A sought after public speaker, Jam has been the featured keynote at many franchise conferences and international summits. He regularly trains ‘C’ Level Executives and supports both new and seasoned business owners on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Optimization, Mobile Marketing, Brand Reputation Management and Conversion & Measurement through web analytics. When he’s not scaling the heights of the Internet world, Jam ‘unwinds’ on extreme thrill-seeking adventures from the jungles of the Amazon to the highest summits. His passions include working with NGOs on humanitarian missions to areas around the world affected by disasters and poverty.BACK