Online Reputation Management has become an essential component of any brand reputation management strategy. Protecting a brand image is the most important thing a company needs to do. A brand name and goodwill is earned through years of hard work and losing it might take just minutes in the online world. In today’s reality businesses are steadily falling prey to negative scam allegations that can damage their web reputation drastically. Slander feedback or negative remarks can topple the online reputation of your business which will lead to negative impact to your online credibility an d result in significant loss of sales, maybe even of the business itself.
Don’t let negative mentions or reviews about your company hurt your bottom line. Potential customers searching for your company will see these negative entries and often will choose to buy their products or services from another company. What’s buzzing around about you, your products, services and brand influences customer decisions immensely. The World Wide Web is a democracy and everyone has the right to speech which inadvertently means that online users are free to put forth their opinions – “negative or positive”, without any checkpoints being maintained by any central authority. Due to this, you will need to be on your toes when monitoring your online reputation and beware of anything malicious being strewn online about you and handle it upfront before it dents your online reputation.
What is Online Reputation Management?
Online Reputation Management is the process of measuring, monitoring, tracking and creating constructive conversations about your brand, corporate and personal identity, on the Internet. In summary, it encompasses the following steps:
- Monitoring online conversation about your brand & corporate or personal identity.
- Understanding what is being said about it and critically analyzing the reasons behind the discussions.
- Devising a methodical strategy and interacting with your consumers to mitigate any damage to your brand that could potentially arise as a result of negative feedback about your company, product or business methods.
- Ensuring that no further negative repercussions occur by maintaining a strong positive online presence.
Our search engine reputation management strategies include:
- Survey and Analysis of Negative & Positive Mentions
- Strategic SEO Campaign Planning & Implementation
- Targeted Content Creation and Syndication
- Increase Social Media Exposure
- Optimized Local Listing
- Business Profile Creation
- Citation Creation & Review
- Online Reputation Monitoring
- Proven ORM Tools & Strategies
ClickTecs offers specialized online reputation management services for your brand, internet and personal reputation in Vaughan, Brampton, Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, North York, Oakville, Maple, New Market, Barrie, Georgetown, Scarborough, Bolton, Milton and GTA. If negative online reputation is currently affecting your online credibility, then our online reputation management consultants will devise an ORM plan to spot it and remove it from the search engines. Contact us today so we can discuss your situation and better understand your needs.