ClickTecs is looking to hire a Web Projects Co-ordinator
or a Digital Marketing projects Co-ordinator:
At ClickTecs we recognize the need for Companies and businesses to leverage the huge shift from offline to online. This rate of change is not expected to slow in the coming years. In order for businesses to leverage this opportunity, and keep in front of the new age consumer, they need to make changes to the way they are finding and communicating with their customers.
Consumers are accessing information online in ways they had never used before. Technology is playing an ever increasing and integral part of our daily lives. In today’s technology rich environment, prospects research information using Search Engines rather then relying on radio, newspapers, magazines and other forms of traditional media.
About the Job:
It will be an entry level position with room for growth into a team lead, but knowledge in the subject matter is key. The role will involve co-ordinating our web and digital marketing projects with our teams overseas via Skype and our Project management tool Basecamp. It will also involve hands on work doing some of the changes to items described below. Lastly, customer interaction is also part of the role in this job.
Experience & Education
Minimum 2 years’ full-time Front-end Web development experience
Trade school, college or university diploma in a relevant field
– 2+ years full-time coding Websites (static & WordPress) from a PSD
– Excellent knowledge of WordPress and WordPress plug-ins (completed multiple WP projects)
– Exceptional knowledge of HTML/CSS (completed multiple static sites)
– Experience with WordPress Responsive Design
– Excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
– Photoshop skills
– Thorough quality assurance planning and testing
– Experience with setting up and managing public Websites
– Passionate about providing exceptional results for clients
– Exceptional, clear written & spoken English
Nice to Have
– Experience with Social media platform (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+) integration to WordPress
– Experience with setting up an SEO friendly WordPress blog
(duplicate content, author rank, social icons, load speed, yoast, excerpts)
– Agency experience (working on multiple projects for multiple clients)
– Knowledge of SEO standard practices
– Experience with Basecamp HQ (or equivalent project management tool)
– Meticulous attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task
– Ability to work in a project team and take direction, but also be self-motivated and independent.
– Interested in learning more about digital marketing
Schedule: Full time
Start Date: Immediate
We would like to see resumes and portfolio or example URLs. Include details as to the role in the development of the URLs.
Please forward details to email@example.com