ClickTecs is a full service Digital Marketing Agency and is experiencing rapid growth over the last couple of years. We have an opening for a Web Projects Coordinator to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario. This is a role that has a lot of opportunity for growth into a leadership position.
Web Projects Coordinator Job Description:
The ideal candidate for this role should be a confident, enthusiastic and organized. If keeping things organized and following systems and processes gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
There is no better place to learn all of the nuances of working with website design and development and search engine marketing then with a firm that has been involved in hundreds of projects across multiple verticals.
- Work with our team to effectively present ideas and collaborate with clients over the phone and web using gotomeeting and Skype, ensuring their needs are met
- Build and maintain client relationships through email and phone communication
- Assist in running project kick-off calls and discussing product scope and briefs
- Clearly communicate client needs and revisions as the messenger between clients and our team of web developers and designers
- Keep organized while juggling multiple unique projects using our project coordinating web based tool called basecamp.
- Manage project timelines and stay on top of deadlines and deliverables
- Track and record developers’ hours while staying aware of project budgets
- Practice effective and direct communication as you assist in overseeing the team
- Perform quality assurance checks of the team’s work with meticulous attention to detail working with our QA resource
- Ensure all aspects of every project are organized and completed efficiently and on time
Web Project Coordinator Knowledge/Technical Skills
- Background in web an asset, and experience in coordinating, leadership, and administrative roles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and project management tools like basecamp
- Ability to multitask and work confidently under pressure
- Driven by deadlines with strong time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with a history of great client or customer relationships
- Intuitive understanding of the needs of different types of businesses
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize/delegate different tasks across multiple projects
- Work closely with the digital marketing experts and other members of our overseas design and development team
- Strategize and research topics and ideas for a wide variety of industries and companies
- Passionate about on going learning
- Web savvy
- Meticulous attention to detail and multi tasking
- Highly organized
- Work in a project team and willing to take initiative
Schedule: Full Time
Start Date: To Be Determined
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and reference Web Projects Coordinator position in the subject line of the message. If we are be interested in your application, we will get back to you and will ask you for any further details including a time to interview.